§ 1. Miscellaneous
At Mikkel Rude you can only shop via our website. To get instructions about how to shop, click here. You can also contact us to if you want help, click here for contact info.
All merchandise remains the property of Mikkel Rude until full payment is received.
All attemps of fraud will be reported to the police. Mikkel Rude have the right to cancel an order if fraud is suspected.
Do not send any pre-payments. We are not responsible for any cash, checks or stamps that are sent via mail.
Mikkel Rude reserve the right of errors caused by type faults or unintentional errors in the product information on our web pages. We cannot guarantee our pictures to display all colors with 100% accuracy.
All prices include VAT.
§ 2. Payment and delivery
You pay for your order with a credit card and we ship all packages with Recorded Mail.
Your order will be delivered to the adress you supply.
Normal delivery time is 3-10 working days. The delivery time may vary within the product range, the product information on the site clearly states each article's delivery time.
Everything you can purchase on our website we have in stock.
Damage during transport
All packages we ship are insured. If the package and/or the content is damaged upon arrival, please report that to the courier when you receive it. If you notice any damages when you unpack, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 3. Return policy
You may return an item and get a full refund, or exchange the item, within 14 days from delivery. Please note that the item must be in the same condition when returning it, as it was when you received it.
In case of returning or exchanging items you will have to pay for all shipping costs. If returning because of damaged goods or if the return is due to a mistake made by Mikkel Rude, we will refund the cost for the item as well as the cost for returning it.
How to return or exchange items
•If you want to return an item.
Send the item back. You will have to pay shipping costs. The address is:
DK-1650 Copenhagen V.
3. When we have received the item and approved the return, we will credit your account you assigned.
•If you want to exchange an item.
1. Always write to email@example.com if you want to exchange an item, to make sure the new item is reserved for you. If you don't, you risk that the item you want is out of stock before we can register the exchange.
2. When we have received the item an approved the return, we will send you the new item. If the new item is at higher cost you will have to pay the difference cash on delivery (or with creditcard). If the new item is at lower cost, we will credit the difference to your account you assigned in the return form.
•Processing of returns of faulty goods.
1. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you discover the defect.
2. After you have contacted Customer Service, please print the correspondence and include in the return parcel .
3. Ship the faulty item back to us together with the return form. Also include a receipt of the shipment cost so we can reimburse you for that as well. The address is:
DK-1650 Copenhagen V.
4. When we receive the item and approved the return/defect, we will credit the account
you appointed in the return form.
In a case of exchange or return you will responsible for the item during transport/shipping.
§ 4. Security and Personal details
According to law, we must ask you to agree to that we handle your personal details. All details that you leave with us, or which we are given when you register for a purchase or visit our homepage, will be handled by Mikkel Rude.
The information given will only be used by Mikkel Rude in order to fulfill our undertakings and informing you of offers that will appeal to you, at the time of purchase. Mikkel Rude will use this information internally for marketing purposes and will not let a third party use your personal details for marketing.
You have the right to see your personal details upon request. If they are wrong, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to demand that the files be corrected or deleted.
§ 6. Force majeure
If Mikkel Rude fails to comply with the agreement because of unusual adverse circumstances outside of its control due to force majeure such as strikes, civil unrest, war or natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanic action and other similar matters, then Mikkel Rude can not be held responsible.